Saturday, November 17, 2012

Rolanda's Personal Childhood Web (Mom)



  • My mother influenced me to be a hard worker, great cook, and always help others when they are in need
  • She was very strict and made sure we did well in school, kept a clean house, and stressed the importance of good hygiene 
  • She was very nurturing always involved in everything we did. I participated in a lot of pageants, clubs,and church. She always encouraged me and she still does, to be the best I can be in whatever I do.  
  • As a mother of three I encourage my sons to be the best they can be and instill good values and morals into them.  I want them to grow up to be hardworking men and be able to cook, clean and accomplish any goal that they set.  

1 comment:

  1. I love my mother too, she was wonderful single parent. she me nothing but love and how to be a better person.

    ReplyDelete