Thursday, November 29, 2012

Resources!!!

www.enchantedlearning.com This is a site I use for resources and ideas in the classroom. It has resources and activites from early childhood to high school. I have used it to get activties for my children at home to assist them with their school work. 

www.starfall.com I love this site and I have used it with my children as well as recommnended it to parents and they love it. It will assist children with letter recognition as well as reading skills.

http://earlychildhoodnews.wordpress.com/ This is a website for teachers and parents.

5 comments:

  1. Another good site for letter recognition and reading help is called phonics hero. http://www.phonicshero.com/public/ It has great games and the kids love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the starfall site. This will be a great source for young learners. I am so grateful for these references. It's easy to search the web but it is so useful to have sources that are proven effective. Glad to know that it's also helpful for ESL learners. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rolanda, thanks for suggesting the starfall and enchantedlearning websites. I reviewed both of the sites and they had some great ideas for me to use with my 2 year old. I don't know if you are a religious person or not, but if you are or know of anyone tell them about www.abcjesuslovesme.com. Very good website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rolanda, I enjoy this field and also we have so many websites that can help us stay knowledgeable...Sophia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sophia,
      I am very thankful for all of the resources you will share.
      Rolanda

      Delete