Saturday, November 17, 2012

Personal Childhood Web (Dad)

Dad Holding Daughters Hand clip art hight1 232x300 Information for mums, dads and carers. 
Dad and me!!! I miss you!!
 
  • My father was a great  provider, hard worker, great cook, and very humble
  • My father did every thing to the best of his ability and he said to never rush to take your time, especially when we were learning how to cook are do things on our farm. It was great growing up in the south. I really appreciate nature and think every child should experience it
  • Today when I'm in a hurry I remember what my father taught me to slow down and take my time.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rolanda,

    I wrote about my dad as well! I didnt think about adding a picture, yours is so very cute. I enjoyed reading your blog so very much. Tracy

    ReplyDelete