Sunday, November 11, 2012

Favorite Quotes


"Children are the world's most valuable resource and its best hope for the future."

Author: John F. Kennedy
 
Childhood is the most beautiful of all life's seasons. ~Author Unknown
 
Congratulations!
Today is your day.
You're off to Great Places!
You're off and away!”
Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go!

These are great quotes because children are valuable resources and as educators we aim to instill great values and morals and enhance their knowledge academically so that they will go out and be the best they can be in the future. Childhood to me is innocence and children don't have all the worries as adults so i agree with this quote its the most beautiful of all seasons.
Dr.Seuss has written several great books and this quote reminds me of all that I was taught by my teachers and upon graduation it was my time to go out in the world an be the best and we want the same for the children we teach. 
  

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment